We Can Collect Over 70% of Your Smaller Judgements
We specialize in collecting judgements that other collection agencies and attorneys can't collect. Most collection agencies offer recovery services that skim the easy 10% off the top, and let the other 90% collect dust. Most attorneys don't know how to collect judgements, and just sit on them.
While less than 10% of judgements in California are ever fully satisfied, we collect 70%.
We are not mean, and never yell at the debtors over the phone; that is done by collectors who lack the skills to collect by other means.
You pay nothing! We front all the court and sheriff fees, and split 50/50 on any recovery.
Why Do You Need a Professional?
The collection laws in California are so complex they trip most skilled attorneys. That is why you need professionals. We have over 15 years of experience in collecting judgments.
How Can We Collect Your Judgements?
We collect by finding out where the debtor banks or works, and levying the bank account or garnishing the debtor’s wages.
Under California Law, we can levy the bank account of the debtor’s spouse (CCP § 700.160(b)(2)), as well as garnish the spouse’s wages (CCP § 706.109).
We are aggressive!
We specialize in collecting judgments that other collection agencies and attorneys can’t collect.
Most of the time, you will see results in just 90 days! You pay no money!
We don’t get paid, until you get paid!
Call Us Anytime